The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 32, Congress Run Road between Trimble Township Road 1258, Walnut Hill Road and Trimble Township Road 1259, Black Road in Trimble Township, Monday, July 6th, at 8 AM for approximately one week. The roadway is being closed for multiple culvert replacements. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 32, Congress Run Rd CLOSED, Walnut Hill Rd to Trimble Black Rd, Mon, 7/6, 8AM for 1 week, avoid this area July 2, 2015
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH FOR ATHENS CO UNTIL 8PM TUE, 6/30, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS. June 30, 2015
- TORNADO WATCH FOR ATHENS CO UNTIL 9PM MON, 6/29, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! June 29, 2015
- Athens County Emergency Warning Sirens will be tested at 12 Noon Wed, 7/1 in Nelsonville, The Plains, New Marshfield June 29, 2015
- Athens County Crime Solvers Anonymous as July 2015 Crimes of the Month. June 26, 2015
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets