The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 42, Mill School Road between County Road 24, North Rodehaver Road and County Road 57, South Rodehaver Road in Carthage Township, Wednesday, August 5th, at 8 AM for approximately 2 weeks. The roadway is being closed for a slip repair. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 42, Mill School Rd CLOSED, N Rodehaver Rd to S Rodehaver Rd, Wed, 8/5, 8AM for approx 2wks, avoid this area August 4, 2015
- Boil Order Canceled for Nelsonville and Buchtel August 3, 2015
- Nelsonville BOIL ORDER, Buchtel, Burr Oak Blvd, 33 overpass to Sylvania Ave, Sylvania Ave, Woodlane Dr, Carbon Hill Buchtel Rd August 1, 2015
- Athens Co Emergency Warning Sirens will be tested Wed, 8/5, 12noon, in Nelsonville, The Plains and New Marshfield July 31, 2015
- Athens Co Rd 111, Alderman Rd CLOSED, SR 13 to Liars Corner Rd, today Wed, 7/22, 8AM to 5PM, please avoid this area July 22, 2015
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets