The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 32, Congress Run Road in Trimble Township, between Township Road 1259, Black Road and Township Road 1258, Walnut Hill Road, on Thursday, August 21st 8:00am to 3:00pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for culvert replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 32, Congress Run Rd CLOSED, Black Rd to Walnut Hill Rd, Thu, 8/21 8AM to 3PM, please avoid this area! August 20, 2014
- Leading safety into the future: Teen driving leading causes of unintentional deaths and injuries August 19, 2014
- Safety tips for motorists to share the road safely with school buses during back-to-school season and throughout the year. August 17, 2014
- Back-to-School Tips for Parents – Teach your children how to stay safe on and around school buses. August 17, 2014
- Athens County Area Fire Departments Work Together to Ensure Equipment is Safe for Fighting Fires August 14, 2014
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets