The Athens County area is expecting rain later this week. To avoid flooding in the streets please take the time to clear the snow from storm drains. A little time now may save you a big problem later this week!
Most Recent Posts
- Rome TWP bridge on Redbud Rd 2/10 mile from Sharps Run Rd CLOSED, Mon, 5/11, 9AM for one week, avoid the area May 6, 2015
- Athens Co Rd 94, Swett Hollow Rd CLOSED, .05 ml W, Hooper Ridge Rd, for 30 days, Wed, 5/6, at 9AM avoid this area May 6, 2015
- Athens Co Rd 2, Connett Rd CLOSED, Hocking Co line to Dabritz Rd, Wed, 5/6, 9AM to 3:30PM, please avoid this area May 5, 2015
- Athens Twp Trustees CLOSING Kramer LN, Salem Rd, to dead end Thu, 5/7, 8AM to 12Noon, please avoid this area May 5, 2015
- Athens Co Rd 59, Four Mile Creek Rd CLOSED, Meigs Co line to Hornsby Rd, Tue, 5/5, 10AM to 3:30PM, avoid this area May 4, 2015
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets