The Athens County Engineer’s office will be closing county road 44, Bucks Lake Road between Carter Road and Garden Hill Road in Lodi Township. The roadway will be closed starting Friday, April 12th through Wednesday, April 17th, between the hours of 7:00 AM and 3:30 PM for culvert replacement. Please avoid this area during these times.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co road conditions hazardous, travel only if necessary and use caution!!! 12/9/17, 8PM December 9, 2017
- First accumulating snow of the season this evening 12/9/17, may cause snow covered, and icy roadways December 9, 2017
- E Fourth St in The Plains CLOSED at 62 E Fourth St, 8AM to 4PM, Mon, 12/11/17, please avoid this area December 9, 2017
- E Fourth St in The Plains CLOSED at 62 E Fourth St, 8AM to 4PM, Fri, 12/8/17, please avoid this area December 7, 2017
- Athens Co Outdoor Emergency Warning Siren TEST Nelsonville, The Plains, New Marshfield, 12noon Wed, 12/6/17 December 4, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets