The Athens County Engineer’s office will be closing county road 44, Bucks Lake Road between Carter Road and Garden Hill Road in Lodi Township. The roadway will be closed starting Friday, April 12th through Wednesday, April 17th, between the hours of 7:00 AM and 3:30 PM for culvert replacement. Please avoid this area during these times.
Most Recent Posts
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH FROM 1PM THU, 6/21/18 TO 2AM, SAT, 6/23/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS June 21, 2018
- ATHENS CO HEAT ADVISORY 1PM TO 8PM, MON, 6/18/18, DRINK FLUIDS, STAY OUT OF SUN, CHECK ON NEIGHBORS AND ELDERLY June 18, 2018
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for NW Athens County until 4:30PM, please seek shelter if threatened by storm! June 17, 2018
- ODOT restricting SR681 to one lane at 9.55 mile, US50 to SR684, 9AM, Mon, 6/18 to 5:30AM, Fri, 6/29, please avoid area June 15, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 06/13/18, 9:15AM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown June 13, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets