The Athens County Engineer’s office will be closing county road 44, Bucks Lake Road between Carter Road and Garden Hill Road in Lodi Township. The roadway will be closed starting Friday, April 12th through Wednesday, April 17th, between the hours of 7:00 AM and 3:30 PM for culvert replacement. Please avoid this area during these times.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 81, Fox Lake Rd CLOSED, New Marshfield Rd to SR681, Wed, 6/28/17, 8AM to 2:30PM, please avoid this area June 27, 2017
- Southern Athens Co Flash Flood Warning until 10:30PM, Fri, 6/23/17, seek shelter if threatened, avoid flood waters! June 23, 2017
- Athens Co Flash Flood Warning until 9PM, Fri, 6/23/17, seek shelter if threatened, avoid flood waters! June 23, 2017
- Athens Co Severe Thunderstorm Watch until 10PM, Fri, 6/23/17, watch for rapidly changing weather conditions! June 23, 2017
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT 2AM, FRI, 6/23/17 TO 6AM SAT, 6/24/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS June 22, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets