The Athens County Engineer’s office will be closing County Road 3, Dowler Ridge Road on Thursday, May 9th, Monday, May 13th and Tuesday, May 14th for culvert replacement. Dowler Ridge Road will be closed between Beckler Road, Waterloo Township Road 260 and County Road 1, Carbondale Road, between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM each day. Please avoid this area during these times.
Most Recent Posts
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR ATHENS CO FROM 3AM TO 1PM, SAT, 3/17/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER! March 16, 2018
- Bridge CLOSED, Athens Co Rd 10, Baker Rd, Radford Rd to Marion Johnson Rd, 8:30AM, Mon, 3/19/18 to 6/1/18, avoid area March 15, 2018
- The Plains roads CLOSED at 57 E Fourth and 63 E First, Thu, 3/15/18, 8AM to 4PM, please avoid this area March 13, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 62, N Torch Rd CLOSED, Clark Rd to Torch Rd, Tue, 3/13/18 and Wed, 3/14/18, 8AM to 2:30PM, avoid this area March 12, 2018
- Athens County Roads Sustained Severe Damage from February Storms and Flooding March 8, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets