The Athens County Engineer’s office will be closing County Road 3, Dowler Ridge Road on Tuesday, May 7th for culvert replacement. Dowler Ridge Road will be closed between Grass Run Road, Waterloo Township Road 262 and Beckler Road, Waterloo Township Road 260, between the hours of 8 AM and 3:30 PM. Please avoid this area during these times.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 1, Kimberly Road CLOSED, Minkers Run Rd to Wolfe Bennett Rd, Mon, 4/23/18, 8:30AM to 2:30PM, avoid area April 20, 2018
- Athens Twp Rd 30, Ervin Rd CLOSED 3PM, Thu, 4/19 until further notice, between addresses of 6522 – 6600, avoid this area April 18, 2018
- President Trump Approves Major Disaster Declaration for Ohio, Including Athens Co for Storm Damage 2/14/18 to 2/25/18 April 17, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 04/16/18, 3:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown April 16, 2018
- Flood Warning for Small Streams in Western Athens Co until 12:30 AM, Monday, 4/16/18, seek shelter if threatened! April 15, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets