The Athens County Engineer’s office will not be closing County Road 3,Dowler Ridge Road, Thursday May 9th. The Athens County Engineer’s office will be closing County Road 3, Dowler Ridge Road on Monday, May 13th through Thursday, May 16th for culvert replacement. Dowler Ridge Road will be closed between Waterloo Township Road 262, Grass Run Road and County Road 1, Carbondale Road, between the hours of 8AM and 5PM each day. Please avoid this area during these times.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 81, Fox Lake Rd CLOSED, New Marshfield Rd to SR681, Wed, 6/28/17, 8AM to 2:30PM, please avoid this area June 27, 2017
- Southern Athens Co Flash Flood Warning until 10:30PM, Fri, 6/23/17, seek shelter if threatened, avoid flood waters! June 23, 2017
- Athens Co Flash Flood Warning until 9PM, Fri, 6/23/17, seek shelter if threatened, avoid flood waters! June 23, 2017
- Athens Co Severe Thunderstorm Watch until 10PM, Fri, 6/23/17, watch for rapidly changing weather conditions! June 23, 2017
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT 2AM, FRI, 6/23/17 TO 6AM SAT, 6/24/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS June 22, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets