The Athens County Engineer’s office will not be closing County Road 3,Dowler Ridge Road, Thursday May 9th. The Athens County Engineer’s office will be closing County Road 3, Dowler Ridge Road on Monday, May 13th through Thursday, May 16th for culvert replacement. Dowler Ridge Road will be closed between Waterloo Township Road 262, Grass Run Road and County Road 1, Carbondale Road, between the hours of 8AM and 5PM each day. Please avoid this area during these times.
Most Recent Posts
- ATHENS CO HEAT ADVISORY 1PM TO 8PM, MON, 6/18/18, DRINK FLUIDS, STAY OUT OF SUN, CHECK ON NEIGHBORS AND ELDERLY June 18, 2018
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for NW Athens County until 4:30PM, please seek shelter if threatened by storm! June 17, 2018
- ODOT restricting SR681 to one lane at 9.55 mile, US50 to SR684, 9AM, Mon, 6/18 to 5:30AM, Fri, 6/29, please avoid area June 15, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 06/13/18, 9:15AM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown June 13, 2018
- Nelsonville boil order CANCELD for Chestnut, E Canal, Elmrock, SR691, Kimberly, Hocking College June 11, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets