The Athens County Engineer’s office will not be closing County Road 3,Dowler Ridge Road, Thursday May 9th. The Athens County Engineer’s office will be closing County Road 3, Dowler Ridge Road on Monday, May 13th through Thursday, May 16th for culvert replacement. Dowler Ridge Road will be closed between Waterloo Township Road 262, Grass Run Road and County Road 1, Carbondale Road, between the hours of 8AM and 5PM each day. Please avoid this area during these times.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county December 13, 2017
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! December 12, 2017
- Athens Co road conditions hazardous, travel only if necessary and use caution!!! 12/9/17, 8PM December 9, 2017
- First accumulating snow of the season this evening 12/9/17, may cause snow covered, and icy roadways December 9, 2017
- E Fourth St in The Plains CLOSED at 62 E Fourth St, 8AM to 4PM, Mon, 12/11/17, please avoid this area December 9, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets