The Athens County Engineer’s office will not be closing County Road 3, Dowler Ridge Road, Thursday, May 16th. The Athens County Engineer’s office will be closing County Road 3, Dowler Ridge Road on Monday, May 20th through Thursday, May 23rd for culvert replacement. Dowler Ridge Road will be closed between Waterloo Township Road 262, Grass Run Road and County Road 1, Carbondale Road, between the hours of 8AM and 5PM each day. Please avoid this area during these times.
Most Recent Posts
- Northern Athens Co Severe Thunder Storm Warning until 5:15PM, Sat, 7/22, seek shelter if threatening weather approaches! July 22, 2017
- ATHENS CO SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH UNTIL 10PM, SAT, 7/22/17, WATCH FOR THREATENING WEATHER! July 22, 2017
- Athens Co Flash Flood Watch until 8AM, Sun, 7/23/17. Watch for changing weather conditions! July 22, 2017
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH THU, 12pm, 7/13/17 TO SAT, 12AM, 7/15/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS July 13, 2017
- Athens, Ohio, Missing Kayaker’s Body Recovered from the Hocking River Tuesday Morning 7/11/17 July 11, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets