The Athens County Engineer’s office will not be closing County Road 3, Dowler Ridge Road, Thursday, May 16th. The Athens County Engineer’s office will be closing County Road 3, Dowler Ridge Road on Monday, May 20th through Thursday, May 23rd for culvert replacement. Dowler Ridge Road will be closed between Waterloo Township Road 262, Grass Run Road and County Road 1, Carbondale Road, between the hours of 8AM and 5PM each day. Please avoid this area during these times.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county January 19, 2018
- Call for help first, and then post on social media January 19, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! January 17, 2018
- All Athens County Government offices CLOSED until 10AM today Wed, 1/17/18 due to the severe winter weather January 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! January 16, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets