The Athens County Engineer’s office will be closing County Road 65, Deep Hollow Road in Carthage Township between township road 150 Sand Rock Road and township road 156 Tucker Road for core drilling. Deep Hollow Road will be closed Monday, June 3 thru Thursday, June 6 from 8:00am to 6:00pm. Please avoid this area during these times.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county February 18, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! February 18, 2018
- ATHENS CO WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM, SAT, 2/17/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! February 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! February 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! February 17, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets