The Athens County Engineer’s office will be closing County Road 42, Mill School Road, in Carthage Township, 4/10 of a mile off State Route 32/50, Monday, June 10, 2013 form 8am-5pm, for culvert replacement, weather permitting. Please avoid this area during these times.
Most Recent Posts
- Southern Athens Co Flash Flood Warning until 10:30PM, Fri, 6/23/17, seek shelter if threatened, avoid flood waters! June 23, 2017
- Athens Co Flash Flood Warning until 9PM, Fri, 6/23/17, seek shelter if threatened, avoid flood waters! June 23, 2017
- Athens Co Severe Thunderstorm Watch until 10PM, Fri, 6/23/17, watch for rapidly changing weather conditions! June 23, 2017
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT 2AM, FRI, 6/23/17 TO 6AM SAT, 6/24/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS June 22, 2017
- Nelsonville boil order CANCELED, SR691 and Kimberly Rd, thank you for your patience and understanding during this event June 21, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets