The Athens County Engineer’s office will be closing County Road 42, Mill School Road, in Carthage Township, 4/10 of a mile off State Route 32/50, Monday, June 10, 2013 form 8am-5pm, for culvert replacement, weather permitting. Please avoid this area during these times.
Most Recent Posts
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR ATHENS CO FROM 3AM TO 1PM, SAT, 3/17/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER! March 16, 2018
- Bridge CLOSED, Athens Co Rd 10, Baker Rd, Radford Rd to Marion Johnson Rd, 8:30AM, Mon, 3/19/18 to 6/1/18, avoid area March 15, 2018
- The Plains roads CLOSED at 57 E Fourth and 63 E First, Thu, 3/15/18, 8AM to 4PM, please avoid this area March 13, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 62, N Torch Rd CLOSED, Clark Rd to Torch Rd, Tue, 3/13/18 and Wed, 3/14/18, 8AM to 2:30PM, avoid this area March 12, 2018
- Athens County Roads Sustained Severe Damage from February Storms and Flooding March 8, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets