The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 70, Meadowbrook Road on Thursday June 27. The road will be closed between County Road 19, Hebbardsville Road and County Road 76, Ladd Ridge Road between 8am and 5pm, weather permitting. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Northern Athens Co Severe Thunder Storm Warning until 5:15PM, Sat, 7/22, seek shelter if threatening weather approaches! July 22, 2017
- ATHENS CO SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH UNTIL 10PM, SAT, 7/22/17, WATCH FOR THREATENING WEATHER! July 22, 2017
- Athens Co Flash Flood Watch until 8AM, Sun, 7/23/17. Watch for changing weather conditions! July 22, 2017
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH THU, 12pm, 7/13/17 TO SAT, 12AM, 7/15/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS July 13, 2017
- Athens, Ohio, Missing Kayaker’s Body Recovered from the Hocking River Tuesday Morning 7/11/17 July 11, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets