The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 70, Meadowbrook Road on Thursday June 27. The road will be closed between County Road 19, Hebbardsville Road and County Road 76, Ladd Ridge Road between 8am and 5pm, weather permitting. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 24, Harmony Rd CLOSED, 1-mile W of S Canaan Rd, Tue, 10/24/17 at 8AM to Wed, 10/24/17 at 6PM, avoid area October 23, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 37, Concord Church Rd CLOSED, .12 miles W of Hooper Rdg Rd, Mon, 10/23/17, 8AM to 6PM, avoid this area October 22, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 25, Rock Riffle Rd CLOSED, Cole Hill Rd to N Coolville Rdg Rd, Tue, 10/24/17, 8AM for 4 wks avoid this area October 19, 2017
- Connett Rd, The Plains CLOSED, Shady Ln to LeMaster Rd, Wed, 10/18/17, 10AM to 2PM, please avoid this area October 19, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 20, Strouds Run Rd CLOSED 0.1 mile S of Scatter Ridge Rd, Mon, 10/23/17, 8AM for 30 days, avoid this area October 18, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets