July 11, 2013, 4:00 PM
Flooding has closed the following roads in Athens County;
- County Road 4, Glen Ebon Road, from US Route 33 to State Route 691
- County Road 58, Frost Road,from Township Road 182, Smith Road to Township 1263 Campground Road
- County Road 109, Beebe Road, from State Route 329 to Township Road 191, Haga Ridge Road
- County Road 24, South Cannan Road, from County Road 24A to Township Road 129, River Road.
- State Route 144 from County Road 53, Bethany Ridge Road to Township Road 189, Jewell Hollow Road
Do not drive into high water, TURN AROUND, DON’T DROWN!! Detours are being established. Please avoid the area.