The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 15, Wood Road in Alexander Township on Tuesday July 23 for culvert replacement. The road will be closed between Township Road 44, Sandusky Road and State Route 681, between 8am and 5pm, weather permitting. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county January 19, 2018
- Call for help first, and then post on social media January 19, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! January 17, 2018
- All Athens County Government offices CLOSED until 10AM today Wed, 1/17/18 due to the severe winter weather January 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! January 16, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets