The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 15, Wood Road in Alexander Township on Tuesday July 23 for culvert replacement. The road will be closed between Township Road 44, Sandusky Road and State Route 681, between 8am and 5pm, weather permitting. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- High Water Road Closures January 24th January 24, 2020
- Heavy Rainfall and Winds Expected This Weekend January 9, 2020
- Correction – Long Run Road Temporarily Closed Today January 9, 2020
- High Water Road Closures as of 3:30 pm, 30 Dec 2019. December 30, 2019
- Road Closures due to High Water December 30, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets