The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 76, Ladd Ridge Road in Alexander Township on Thursday July 25 for culvert replacement. The road will be closed between Township Road 53, Harner Road and Township Road 52, Center Stake Road, between 10am and 5pm, weather permitting. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- High Water Road Closures January 24th January 24, 2020
- Heavy Rainfall and Winds Expected This Weekend January 9, 2020
- Correction – Long Run Road Temporarily Closed Today January 9, 2020
- High Water Road Closures as of 3:30 pm, 30 Dec 2019. December 30, 2019
- Road Closures due to High Water December 30, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets