The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 7, Johnson Road in Athens Township from Thursday, August 8 until Saturday, August 17 for excavating and repaving. The road will be closed between High School Road and Wyngate Road. Person going to the Athens High School should access the facility using State Route 682 in The Plains. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Northern Athens Co Severe Thunder Storm Warning until 5:15PM, Sat, 7/22, seek shelter if threatening weather approaches! July 22, 2017
- ATHENS CO SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH UNTIL 10PM, SAT, 7/22/17, WATCH FOR THREATENING WEATHER! July 22, 2017
- Athens Co Flash Flood Watch until 8AM, Sun, 7/23/17. Watch for changing weather conditions! July 22, 2017
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH THU, 12pm, 7/13/17 TO SAT, 12AM, 7/15/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS July 13, 2017
- Athens, Ohio, Missing Kayaker’s Body Recovered from the Hocking River Tuesday Morning 7/11/17 July 11, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets