The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 7, Johnson Road in Athens Township from Thursday, August 8 until Saturday, August 17 for excavating and repaving. The road will be closed between High School Road and Wyngate Road. Person going to the Athens High School should access the facility using State Route 682 in The Plains. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! January 17, 2018
- All Athens County Government offices CLOSED until 10AM today Wed, 1/17/18 due to the severe winter weather January 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! January 16, 2018
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR ATHENS CO, 12NOON, MON, 1/15/18 TO 9AM, TUE, 1/16/18, 2INCHES SNOW, SLIPPERY ROADS January 15, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! January 14, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets