The City of Athens will be closing the Second Street Intersection between Lancaster Street and Columbus Road on Wednesday, August 14th and Thursday, August 15th between the hours of 7AM and 7PM. The road is being closed for waterline replacement. Residential traffic on Second Street should use either Elizabeth Drive to West Hills Drive, Walker Street, and First Street, or Central Avenue to West State Street. The contractor is prepared to maintain emergency traffic, but it is best to use alternate routes.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co road conditions hazardous, travel only if necessary and use caution!!! 12/9/17, 8PM December 9, 2017
- First accumulating snow of the season this evening 12/9/17, may cause snow covered, and icy roadways December 9, 2017
- E Fourth St in The Plains CLOSED at 62 E Fourth St, 8AM to 4PM, Mon, 12/11/17, please avoid this area December 9, 2017
- E Fourth St in The Plains CLOSED at 62 E Fourth St, 8AM to 4PM, Fri, 12/8/17, please avoid this area December 7, 2017
- Athens Co Outdoor Emergency Warning Siren TEST Nelsonville, The Plains, New Marshfield, 12noon Wed, 12/6/17 December 4, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets