The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 7, Johnson Road in Athens Township on Saturday, September 14th from 7 AM until 5 PM for culvert replacement. The road will be closed between High School Road and Hocking Hills Drive. Person going to the Athens High School should access the facility using State Route 682 in The Plains. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- High Water Road Closures January 24th January 24, 2020
- Heavy Rainfall and Winds Expected This Weekend January 9, 2020
- Correction – Long Run Road Temporarily Closed Today January 9, 2020
- High Water Road Closures as of 3:30 pm, 30 Dec 2019. December 30, 2019
- Road Closures due to High Water December 30, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets