The City of Nelsonville announces that Hocking Parkway at State Route 691 will be closed for (4) four days starting Wednesday, November 20, 2013. The roadway is being closed to complete work that is needed to tie Hocking Parkway into the new State Route 691 alignment. Traffic for Hocking College will need to use the Northern entrance into Hocking College during this closure. Travelers are asked to avoid traveling in this area. This road closure time period is subject to weather delays and may be extended if needed.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 20, Strouds Run Rd CLOSED 0.1 mile S of Scatter Ridge Rd, Mon, 11/13, 8:30AM to Wed, 11/15, 3:30PM, avoid area November 13, 2017
- Rome Twp Rd 226, Mcgur Rd CLOSED at New England Rd until further notice, access Mcgur Rd from Guysville, avoid this area November 11, 2017
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 11/08/17, 9:00AM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown! November 8, 2017
- Election Day 2017, Tue, 11/7, polls are open from 6:30 AM until 7:30 PM, So, get out and cast your vote! November 6, 2017
- Flood Warning for Small Streams in Athens Co until 2:15 PM, Mon, 11/06/17, turn around, don`t drown on flooded roads November 6, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets