The City of Nelsonville announces that Hocking Parkway at State Route 691 will be closed for (4) four days starting Wednesday, November 20, 2013. The roadway is being closed to complete work that is needed to tie Hocking Parkway into the new State Route 691 alignment. Traffic for Hocking College will need to use the Northern entrance into Hocking College during this closure. Travelers are asked to avoid traveling in this area. This road closure time period is subject to weather delays and may be extended if needed.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county February 18, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! February 18, 2018
- ATHENS CO WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM, SAT, 2/17/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! February 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! February 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! February 17, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets