The City of Nelsonville announces that Hocking Parkway at State Route 691 will be closed for (4) four days starting Wednesday, November 20, 2013. The roadway is being closed to complete work that is needed to tie Hocking Parkway into the new State Route 691 alignment. Traffic for Hocking College will need to use the Northern entrance into Hocking College during this closure. Travelers are asked to avoid traveling in this area. This road closure time period is subject to weather delays and may be extended if needed.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 109, Beebe Rd CLOSED until further notice, Haga Rdg Rd to SR329, due to a road slip, please avoid this area May 22, 2018
- SR78 CLOSED Burr Oak Blvd to SR691 at US33 overpass, 6/4/18 to 6/29/18, please avoid this area May 16, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 1, Kimberly Rd, CLOSURE extended, Perry Rdg Rd to Connett Rd, until Thu, 5/17/18, 3:30PM, avoid this area May 14, 2018
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning, NW Athens Co until 230PM, Mon, 5/14, 2:30PM. Seek shelter if threatened by severe weather May 14, 2018
- ATHENS CO SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH UNTIL 9PM, MON, 5/13/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! May 14, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets