The City of Nelsonville announces that Hocking Parkway at State Route 691 will be closed for (4) four days starting Wednesday, November 20, 2013. The roadway is being closed to complete work that is needed to tie Hocking Parkway into the new State Route 691 alignment. Traffic for Hocking College will need to use the Northern entrance into Hocking College during this closure. Travelers are asked to avoid traveling in this area. This road closure time period is subject to weather delays and may be extended if needed.
Most Recent Posts
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT 2AM, FRI, 6/23/17 TO 6AM SAT, 6/24/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS June 22, 2017
- Nelsonville boil order CANCELED, SR691 and Kimberly Rd, thank you for your patience and understanding during this event June 21, 2017
- Nelsonville boil order until further notice, 15468 SR691 to Kimberly Rd, Kimberly, SR 691 to former Poston School June 20, 2017
- SUMMERTIME IS PEAK TIME FOR THUNDER AND LIGHTNING STORMS, Lightning Safety Awareness Week is June 18-24 June 16, 2017
- Hooper Rd, in Athens Twp CLOSED, between addresses of 9375 and 9420, Thu, 6/15/17, from 8AM to 3PM, please avoid area June 14, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets