Since opening on October 1, 2013, a small segment of the eastern portion of the U.S. 33 Nelsonville Bypass was still reduced to two lanes to allow final paving of the new alignment. As of this morning, this two lane section is now open to four lanes.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 109, Beebe Rd CLOSED until further notice, Haga Rdg Rd to SR329, due to a road slip, please avoid this area May 22, 2018
- SR78 CLOSED Burr Oak Blvd to SR691 at US33 overpass, 6/4/18 to 6/29/18, please avoid this area May 16, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 1, Kimberly Rd, CLOSURE extended, Perry Rdg Rd to Connett Rd, until Thu, 5/17/18, 3:30PM, avoid this area May 14, 2018
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning, NW Athens Co until 230PM, Mon, 5/14, 2:30PM. Seek shelter if threatened by severe weather May 14, 2018
- ATHENS CO SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH UNTIL 9PM, MON, 5/13/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! May 14, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets