Since opening on October 1, 2013, a small segment of the eastern portion of the U.S. 33 Nelsonville Bypass was still reduced to two lanes to allow final paving of the new alignment. As of this morning, this two lane section is now open to four lanes.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 20, Strouds Run Rd CLOSED 0.1 mile S of Scatter Ridge Rd, Mon, 11/13, 8:30AM to Wed, 11/15, 3:30PM, avoid area November 13, 2017
- Rome Twp Rd 226, Mcgur Rd CLOSED at New England Rd until further notice, access Mcgur Rd from Guysville, avoid this area November 11, 2017
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 11/08/17, 9:00AM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown! November 8, 2017
- Election Day 2017, Tue, 11/7, polls are open from 6:30 AM until 7:30 PM, So, get out and cast your vote! November 6, 2017
- Flood Warning for Small Streams in Athens Co until 2:15 PM, Mon, 11/06/17, turn around, don`t drown on flooded roads November 6, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets