The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 109A, Federal Creek Road in Rome Township on November 25th, from 7AM until 3:30 PM for culvert replacement, weather permitting. The road will be closed between Frost Road, Rome Township Road 532 and the Washington County line. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- High Water Road Closures January 24th January 24, 2020
- Heavy Rainfall and Winds Expected This Weekend January 9, 2020
- Correction – Long Run Road Temporarily Closed Today January 9, 2020
- High Water Road Closures as of 3:30 pm, 30 Dec 2019. December 30, 2019
- Road Closures due to High Water December 30, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets