The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 109, Beebe Road in Rome Township on December 3rd , from 7AM until 3:30 PM for culvert replacement, weather permitting. The road will be closed between Frost Road, Rome Township Road 532 and the Washington County line. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Buchtel water line break and outage Oakley, Duncan, SR78, Marietta Ave to Co line, SR685, boil order til further notice December 16, 2017
- FREE – 2018 Athens County Emergency Management Calendars are ready for you to prepare for the New Year! December 15, 2017
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county December 13, 2017
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! December 12, 2017
- Athens Co road conditions hazardous, travel only if necessary and use caution!!! 12/9/17, 8PM December 9, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets