The National Weather Service is predicting high amounts of precipitation through mid-day Saturday and then again beginning Sunday into Monday. Various parts of the tri-state and southern Ohio will be affected by flooding rains (worse case excess of 5 inches of rain), perhaps snow, sleet or even ice. The mountainous areas will likely be frozen precipitation for all of you travelers. Impacts could include small stream, urban and river flooding. Ice and sleet accumulations and snow in any given area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 20, Strouds Run Rd CLOSED 0.1 mile S of Scatter Ridge Rd, Mon, 11/13, 8:30AM to Wed, 11/15, 3:30PM, avoid area November 13, 2017
- Rome Twp Rd 226, Mcgur Rd CLOSED at New England Rd until further notice, access Mcgur Rd from Guysville, avoid this area November 11, 2017
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 11/08/17, 9:00AM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown! November 8, 2017
- Election Day 2017, Tue, 11/7, polls are open from 6:30 AM until 7:30 PM, So, get out and cast your vote! November 6, 2017
- Flood Warning for Small Streams in Athens Co until 2:15 PM, Mon, 11/06/17, turn around, don`t drown on flooded roads November 6, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets