The National Weather Service is predicting high amounts of precipitation through mid-day Saturday and then again beginning Sunday into Monday. Various parts of the tri-state and southern Ohio will be affected by flooding rains (worse case excess of 5 inches of rain), perhaps snow, sleet or even ice. The mountainous areas will likely be frozen precipitation for all of you travelers. Impacts could include small stream, urban and river flooding. Ice and sleet accumulations and snow in any given area.
Most Recent Posts
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT 2AM, FRI, 6/23/17 TO 6AM SAT, 6/24/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS June 22, 2017
- Nelsonville boil order CANCELED, SR691 and Kimberly Rd, thank you for your patience and understanding during this event June 21, 2017
- Nelsonville boil order until further notice, 15468 SR691 to Kimberly Rd, Kimberly, SR 691 to former Poston School June 20, 2017
- SUMMERTIME IS PEAK TIME FOR THUNDER AND LIGHTNING STORMS, Lightning Safety Awareness Week is June 18-24 June 16, 2017
- Hooper Rd, in Athens Twp CLOSED, between addresses of 9375 and 9420, Thu, 6/15/17, from 8AM to 3PM, please avoid area June 14, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets