The National Weather Service is predicting high amounts of precipitation through mid-day Saturday and then again beginning Sunday into Monday. Various parts of the tri-state and southern Ohio will be affected by flooding rains (worse case excess of 5 inches of rain), perhaps snow, sleet or even ice. The mountainous areas will likely be frozen precipitation for all of you travelers. Impacts could include small stream, urban and river flooding. Ice and sleet accumulations and snow in any given area.
Most Recent Posts
- The Plains, Roy Ave CLOSED, Pepper LN to South Street, 8AM to 4PM, Fri, 8/18/17, please avoid this area August 17, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 76, Ladd Ridge Rd CLOSED, Meadowbrook Rd to Wood Rd, Sun, 8/13/17, 8AM until Mon, 8/14/17, 4PM, avoid area August 12, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 15, Wood Rd CLOSED, 200ft West of Sandusky Rd Tue, 8/8/17, 8AM to 4:30PM, please avoid this area August 4, 2017
- Bern Twp Trustees CLOSING Marietta Run Road, Wed, 8/2/17 to Fri, 8/4/17, for road repairs, please avoid this area August 2, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 15, Wood Rd CLOSED, 200ft West of Sandusky Rd Wed, 8/2/17, 8AM to 4:30PM, please avoid this area August 1, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets