ODOT District 10 is responsible for more than 4,000 lane miles of state highway in Athens, Hocking, Gallia, Monroe, Morgan, Meigs, Noble, Vinton and Washington counties. District 10 maintenance crews have been very busy this winter season. Excluding today’s storm, plow drivers have already worked more than 14,000 hours and traveled 171,295 miles plowing and treating highways and bridges in SE Ohio – that’s equivalent to traveling around the Earth nearly 7 times!
Most Recent Posts
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR ATHENS CO FROM 3AM TO 1PM, SAT, 3/17/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER! March 16, 2018
- Bridge CLOSED, Athens Co Rd 10, Baker Rd, Radford Rd to Marion Johnson Rd, 8:30AM, Mon, 3/19/18 to 6/1/18, avoid area March 15, 2018
- The Plains roads CLOSED at 57 E Fourth and 63 E First, Thu, 3/15/18, 8AM to 4PM, please avoid this area March 13, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 62, N Torch Rd CLOSED, Clark Rd to Torch Rd, Tue, 3/13/18 and Wed, 3/14/18, 8AM to 2:30PM, avoid this area March 12, 2018
- Athens County Roads Sustained Severe Damage from February Storms and Flooding March 8, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets