ODOT District 10 is responsible for more than 4,000 lane miles of state highway in Athens, Hocking, Gallia, Monroe, Morgan, Meigs, Noble, Vinton and Washington counties. District 10 maintenance crews have been very busy this winter season. Excluding today’s storm, plow drivers have already worked more than 14,000 hours and traveled 171,295 miles plowing and treating highways and bridges in SE Ohio – that’s equivalent to traveling around the Earth nearly 7 times!
Most Recent Posts
- Athens PD looking for White Male Suspect Who Robbed Citizens Bank, W Stimson Ave September 21, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 44, Bucks Lake Rd CLOSED, Garden Hill Rd to Carter Rd, Mon, 9/18/17, 8AM for 2 weeks, avoid this area September 15, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 20, Strouds Run Rd CLOSED 0.1 mile W of State Park Rd, Mon, 9/18/17, 10AM for 30 days, avoid this area September 13, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 42, Mill School Rd CLOSED, N Coolville Rdg Rd to Sand Rdg Rd, Mon, 9/11 at 8AM for 1 week, avoid this area September 8, 2017
- Athens County Crime Solvers Anonymous September 2017, Crimes of the Month September 8, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets