ODOT District 10 is responsible for more than 4,000 lane miles of state highway in Athens, Hocking, Gallia, Monroe, Morgan, Meigs, Noble, Vinton and Washington counties. District 10 maintenance crews have been very busy this winter season. Excluding today’s storm, plow drivers have already worked more than 14,000 hours and traveled 171,295 miles plowing and treating highways and bridges in SE Ohio – that’s equivalent to traveling around the Earth nearly 7 times!
Most Recent Posts
- ATHENS CO HEAT ADVISORY 1PM TO 8PM, MON, 6/18/18, DRINK FLUIDS, STAY OUT OF SUN, CHECK ON NEIGHBORS AND ELDERLY June 18, 2018
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for NW Athens County until 4:30PM, please seek shelter if threatened by storm! June 17, 2018
- ODOT restricting SR681 to one lane at 9.55 mile, US50 to SR684, 9AM, Mon, 6/18 to 5:30AM, Fri, 6/29, please avoid area June 15, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 06/13/18, 9:15AM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown June 13, 2018
- Nelsonville boil order CANCELD for Chestnut, E Canal, Elmrock, SR691, Kimberly, Hocking College June 11, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets