ODOT District 10 is responsible for more than 4,000 lane miles of state highway in Athens, Hocking, Gallia, Monroe, Morgan, Meigs, Noble, Vinton and Washington counties. District 10 maintenance crews have been very busy this winter season. Excluding today’s storm, plow drivers have already worked more than 14,000 hours and traveled 171,295 miles plowing and treating highways and bridges in SE Ohio – that’s equivalent to traveling around the Earth nearly 7 times!
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co road conditions hazardous, travel only if necessary and use caution!!! 12/9/17, 8PM December 9, 2017
- First accumulating snow of the season this evening 12/9/17, may cause snow covered, and icy roadways December 9, 2017
- E Fourth St in The Plains CLOSED at 62 E Fourth St, 8AM to 4PM, Mon, 12/11/17, please avoid this area December 9, 2017
- E Fourth St in The Plains CLOSED at 62 E Fourth St, 8AM to 4PM, Fri, 12/8/17, please avoid this area December 7, 2017
- Athens Co Outdoor Emergency Warning Siren TEST Nelsonville, The Plains, New Marshfield, 12noon Wed, 12/6/17 December 4, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets