ODOT District 10 is responsible for more than 4,000 lane miles of state highway in Athens, Hocking, Gallia, Monroe, Morgan, Meigs, Noble, Vinton and Washington counties. District 10 maintenance crews have been very busy this winter season. Excluding today’s storm, plow drivers have already worked more than 14,000 hours and traveled 171,295 miles plowing and treating highways and bridges in SE Ohio – that’s equivalent to traveling around the Earth nearly 7 times!
Most Recent Posts
- Southern Athens Co Flash Flood Warning until 10:30PM, Fri, 6/23/17, seek shelter if threatened, avoid flood waters! June 23, 2017
- Athens Co Flash Flood Warning until 9PM, Fri, 6/23/17, seek shelter if threatened, avoid flood waters! June 23, 2017
- Athens Co Severe Thunderstorm Watch until 10PM, Fri, 6/23/17, watch for rapidly changing weather conditions! June 23, 2017
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT 2AM, FRI, 6/23/17 TO 6AM SAT, 6/24/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS June 22, 2017
- Nelsonville boil order CANCELED, SR691 and Kimberly Rd, thank you for your patience and understanding during this event June 21, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets