The Richland Area Volunteer Fire Department is on the scene of a fatal motor vehicle collision near 4929 Old Route 33 Road, County Road 33A, South of Athens. Do to the severity of the collision the roadway will be closed until further notice. The roadway is closed between Laughlin Hill Road, County Road 86 and Angel Ridge Road, County Road 98. Emergency crews will reopen the roadway once the area is safe for travelers. Please avoid the area!
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county February 18, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! February 18, 2018
- ATHENS CO WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM, SAT, 2/17/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! February 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! February 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! February 17, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets