The Richland Area Volunteer Fire Department is on the scene of a fatal motor vehicle collision near 4929 Old Route 33 Road, County Road 33A, South of Athens. Do to the severity of the collision the roadway will be closed until further notice. The roadway is closed between Laughlin Hill Road, County Road 86 and Angel Ridge Road, County Road 98. Emergency crews will reopen the roadway once the area is safe for travelers. Please avoid the area!
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 109, Beebe Rd CLOSED until further notice, Haga Rdg Rd to SR329, due to a road slip, please avoid this area May 22, 2018
- SR78 CLOSED Burr Oak Blvd to SR691 at US33 overpass, 6/4/18 to 6/29/18, please avoid this area May 16, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 1, Kimberly Rd, CLOSURE extended, Perry Rdg Rd to Connett Rd, until Thu, 5/17/18, 3:30PM, avoid this area May 14, 2018
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning, NW Athens Co until 230PM, Mon, 5/14, 2:30PM. Seek shelter if threatened by severe weather May 14, 2018
- ATHENS CO SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH UNTIL 9PM, MON, 5/13/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! May 14, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets