The Athens County Engineer’s Office road closings scheduled for today on County Road 73, Wolfe Bennett Road and County Road 58, Frost Road have been canceled. The closings will be rescheduled and a media release will be sent out once those dates are scheduled.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! January 17, 2018
- All Athens County Government offices CLOSED until 10AM today Wed, 1/17/18 due to the severe winter weather January 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! January 16, 2018
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR ATHENS CO, 12NOON, MON, 1/15/18 TO 9AM, TUE, 1/16/18, 2INCHES SNOW, SLIPPERY ROADS January 15, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! January 14, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets