The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be extending the closing for County Road 94, Swett Hollow Road in Dover Township, at Township Road 334, LaFollette Road for 1 mile East, through Tuesday, April 22, 2014 from 8am to 3:30pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for six sections of culvert replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH FROM 1PM THU, 6/21/18 TO 2AM, SAT, 6/23/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS June 21, 2018
- ATHENS CO HEAT ADVISORY 1PM TO 8PM, MON, 6/18/18, DRINK FLUIDS, STAY OUT OF SUN, CHECK ON NEIGHBORS AND ELDERLY June 18, 2018
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for NW Athens County until 4:30PM, please seek shelter if threatened by storm! June 17, 2018
- ODOT restricting SR681 to one lane at 9.55 mile, US50 to SR684, 9AM, Mon, 6/18 to 5:30AM, Fri, 6/29, please avoid area June 15, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 06/13/18, 9:15AM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown June 13, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets