The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be extending the closing for County Road 94, Swett Hollow Road in Dover Township, at Township Road 334, LaFollette Road for 1 mile East, through Tuesday, April 22, 2014 from 8am to 3:30pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for six sections of culvert replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Southern Athens Co Flash Flood Warning until 10:30PM, Fri, 6/23/17, seek shelter if threatened, avoid flood waters! June 23, 2017
- Athens Co Flash Flood Warning until 9PM, Fri, 6/23/17, seek shelter if threatened, avoid flood waters! June 23, 2017
- Athens Co Severe Thunderstorm Watch until 10PM, Fri, 6/23/17, watch for rapidly changing weather conditions! June 23, 2017
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT 2AM, FRI, 6/23/17 TO 6AM SAT, 6/24/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS June 22, 2017
- Nelsonville boil order CANCELED, SR691 and Kimberly Rd, thank you for your patience and understanding during this event June 21, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets