The Athens County Engineer’s office in cooperation with the Ohio Department of Transportation will be closing Athens County Road 1A, Happy Hollow Road at the Snow Fork Creek Bridge outside of Buchtel on Monday, April 28, 2014 until further notice. The bridge is being closed for bridge replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR ATHENS CO FROM 3AM TO 1PM, SAT, 3/17/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER! March 16, 2018
- Bridge CLOSED, Athens Co Rd 10, Baker Rd, Radford Rd to Marion Johnson Rd, 8:30AM, Mon, 3/19/18 to 6/1/18, avoid area March 15, 2018
- The Plains roads CLOSED at 57 E Fourth and 63 E First, Thu, 3/15/18, 8AM to 4PM, please avoid this area March 13, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 62, N Torch Rd CLOSED, Clark Rd to Torch Rd, Tue, 3/13/18 and Wed, 3/14/18, 8AM to 2:30PM, avoid this area March 12, 2018
- Athens County Roads Sustained Severe Damage from February Storms and Flooding March 8, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets