The Athens County Engineer’s office in cooperation with the Ohio Department of Transportation will be closing Athens County Road 1A, Happy Hollow Road at the Snow Fork Creek Bridge outside of Buchtel on Monday, April 28, 2014 until further notice. The bridge is being closed for bridge replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co road conditions hazardous, travel only if necessary and use caution!!! 12/9/17, 8PM December 9, 2017
- First accumulating snow of the season this evening 12/9/17, may cause snow covered, and icy roadways December 9, 2017
- E Fourth St in The Plains CLOSED at 62 E Fourth St, 8AM to 4PM, Mon, 12/11/17, please avoid this area December 9, 2017
- E Fourth St in The Plains CLOSED at 62 E Fourth St, 8AM to 4PM, Fri, 12/8/17, please avoid this area December 7, 2017
- Athens Co Outdoor Emergency Warning Siren TEST Nelsonville, The Plains, New Marshfield, 12noon Wed, 12/6/17 December 4, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets