The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing for County Road 59, Ireland Road in Troy Township, between Troy Township Road 181, Wildman Road and the Washington County line, Monday, May 12 and Tuesday, May 13, 2014 from 8am to 3:30pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for culvert replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- WINTER STORM WATCH FOR ATHENS CO FROM 1AM WED, 3/21/18 TO 8PM WED, 3/21/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! March 19, 2018
- Bridge CLOSED, Athens Co Rd 10, Baker Rd, Radford Rd to Marion Johnson Rd, 8:30AM, Mon, 3/26/18 to 6/1/18, avoid area March 19, 2018
- Join In The Statewide Tornado Drill, Wednesday, March 21 at 9:50 AM March 19, 2018
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR ATHENS CO FROM 3AM TO 1PM, SAT, 3/17/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER! March 16, 2018
- The Plains roads CLOSED at 57 E Fourth and 63 E First, Thu, 3/15/18, 8AM to 4PM, please avoid this area March 13, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets