The Athens County Engineer’s Office has CLOSED County Road 97, Pearl Wood Road in Alexander Township ½ mile south of County Road 69, Chase Road. The roadway is being closed due to a road slippage between 150 and 250 Pearl Wood Road. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Kuhns Road (CR 94) closing Monday Sep 16-17 for Culvert Replacement. September 11, 2019
- Marietta Run Road (TWP Rd 196) Closing Tomorrow through Friday. September 10, 2019
- Athens County Emergency Management Request Your Help… August 26, 2019
- Starting Monday, Strouds Run Road Scheduled to close 3-weeks for Slip Repair August 23, 2019
- Wolfe Bennett Road Closure August 13, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets