The boil order for The City of Nelsonville, The Village of Buchtel and Nelsonville water customers in York Township is still in effect. The Nelsonville Water Department crews controlled the leak around 9:30 PM Thursday evening. Some areas may still experience low water pressure as the system returns to normal. Boil orders normally last from 24 – 48 hours depending on the severity of the leak and lab test results. Once the boil order is canceled the information will be released through local media outlets, Alert Athens County mass notification system and the City of Nelsonville’s social media sites.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county February 18, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! February 18, 2018
- ATHENS CO WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM, SAT, 2/17/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! February 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! February 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! February 17, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets