The boil order for The City of Nelsonville, The Village of Buchtel and Nelsonville water customers in York Township is still in effect. The Nelsonville Water Department crews controlled the leak around 9:30 PM Thursday evening. Some areas may still experience low water pressure as the system returns to normal. Boil orders normally last from 24 – 48 hours depending on the severity of the leak and lab test results. Once the boil order is canceled the information will be released through local media outlets, Alert Athens County mass notification system and the City of Nelsonville’s social media sites.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county January 21, 2019
- Athens Co Wind Chill Advisory 7PM, Sun, 1/20/19 to 10AM, Mon, 1/21/19, Wind chills as low as 15 below zero expected January 20, 2019
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! January 20, 2019
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! January 20, 2019
- Athens Co LEVEL 3 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads closed, no driving unless absolutely necessary or emergency exists! January 20, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets