The boil order for The City of Nelsonville, The Village of Buchtel and Nelsonville water customers in York Township is still in effect. The Nelsonville Water Department crews controlled the leak around 9:30 PM Thursday evening. Some areas may still experience low water pressure as the system returns to normal. Boil orders normally last from 24 – 48 hours depending on the severity of the leak and lab test results. Once the boil order is canceled the information will be released through local media outlets, Alert Athens County mass notification system and the City of Nelsonville’s social media sites.
Most Recent Posts
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH FROM 1PM THU, 6/21/18 TO 2AM, SAT, 6/23/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS June 21, 2018
- ATHENS CO HEAT ADVISORY 1PM TO 8PM, MON, 6/18/18, DRINK FLUIDS, STAY OUT OF SUN, CHECK ON NEIGHBORS AND ELDERLY June 18, 2018
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for NW Athens County until 4:30PM, please seek shelter if threatened by storm! June 17, 2018
- ODOT restricting SR681 to one lane at 9.55 mile, US50 to SR684, 9AM, Mon, 6/18 to 5:30AM, Fri, 6/29, please avoid area June 15, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 06/13/18, 9:15AM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown June 13, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets