The boil order for The City of Nelsonville, The Village of Buchtel and Nelsonville water customers in York Township is still in effect. The Nelsonville Water Department crews controlled the leak around 9:30 PM Thursday evening. Some areas may still experience low water pressure as the system returns to normal. Boil orders normally last from 24 – 48 hours depending on the severity of the leak and lab test results. Once the boil order is canceled the information will be released through local media outlets, Alert Athens County mass notification system and the City of Nelsonville’s social media sites.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 73, Wolfe Bennett Rd CLOSED, Cullison Road to address 15796, 7AM to 5PM,Thu, 9/20, for 1 week, avoid area September 20, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 24, Harmony Rd closure extended, S Canaan Rd to Terrell Rd, for approx 4 weeks, please avoid area September 19, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closure 09/17/18, 3:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown September 17, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closure 09/17/18, 1:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown September 17, 2018
- SR681CLOSED, Factory Rd to David LN, Mon, 9/24/2018 to Fri, 10/5/18, detours are posted, please avoid this area September 17, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets