The Athens County Engineer’s Office has postponed the closing for County Road 19, Hebbardsville Road in Alexander Township, between County Road 19B, Alexander Church Road and Alexander Township Road 55, Williams Road, until Friday, June 20 from 7:30 am to 3:30pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for culvert replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- High Water Road Closures January 24th January 24, 2020
- Heavy Rainfall and Winds Expected This Weekend January 9, 2020
- Correction – Long Run Road Temporarily Closed Today January 9, 2020
- High Water Road Closures as of 3:30 pm, 30 Dec 2019. December 30, 2019
- Road Closures due to High Water December 30, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets