The Athens County Engineer’s Office has postponed the closing for County Road 19, Hebbardsville Road in Alexander Township, between County Road 19B, Alexander Church Road and Alexander Township Road 55, Williams Road, until Friday, June 20 from 7:30 am to 3:30pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for culvert replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- ATHENS CO HEAT ADVISORY 1PM TO 8PM, MON, 6/18/18, DRINK FLUIDS, STAY OUT OF SUN, CHECK ON NEIGHBORS AND ELDERLY June 18, 2018
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for NW Athens County until 4:30PM, please seek shelter if threatened by storm! June 17, 2018
- ODOT restricting SR681 to one lane at 9.55 mile, US50 to SR684, 9AM, Mon, 6/18 to 5:30AM, Fri, 6/29, please avoid area June 15, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 06/13/18, 9:15AM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown June 13, 2018
- Nelsonville boil order CANCELD for Chestnut, E Canal, Elmrock, SR691, Kimberly, Hocking College June 11, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets