The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing for County Road 110, Poston Station Road in Athens Township, at the intersection of Township Road 246, Lemaster Road, on Tuesday, June 24 at 8:00 am until Friday, July 11 at 3:30pm. The posted detour will be Lemaster Road to Connett Road. The roadway is being closed for culvert replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- The Plains, Roy Ave CLOSED, Pepper LN to South Street, 8AM to 4PM, Fri, 8/18/17, please avoid this area August 17, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 76, Ladd Ridge Rd CLOSED, Meadowbrook Rd to Wood Rd, Sun, 8/13/17, 8AM until Mon, 8/14/17, 4PM, avoid area August 12, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 15, Wood Rd CLOSED, 200ft West of Sandusky Rd Tue, 8/8/17, 8AM to 4:30PM, please avoid this area August 4, 2017
- Bern Twp Trustees CLOSING Marietta Run Road, Wed, 8/2/17 to Fri, 8/4/17, for road repairs, please avoid this area August 2, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 15, Wood Rd CLOSED, 200ft West of Sandusky Rd Wed, 8/2/17, 8AM to 4:30PM, please avoid this area August 1, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets