The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing for County Road 110, Poston Station Road in Athens Township, at the intersection of Township Road 246, Lemaster Road, on Tuesday, June 24 at 8:00 am until Friday, July 11 at 3:30pm. The posted detour will be Lemaster Road to Connett Road. The roadway is being closed for culvert replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co RD 33A, Old Rte 33 CLOSED, King RD to Rainbow Lake RD, Tue, 7/24/18, 8AM to 3:30PM, please avoid this area July 20, 2018
- The Plains Clinton Street, CLOSED, Johnson Rd to Oak St, Mon, 7/23/18, 8AM to 4PM, please avoid this area July 20, 2018
- Athens Co RD 73, Wolfe Bennett Rd CLOSED, Cullison RD to Kimberly RD, Mon, 7/23 to Fri, 7/27, 8AM to 3:30PM, avoid area July 20, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 94, Swett Hollow Rd, CLOSED, Lafollette Rd to Hooper Rdg Rd, Thu, 7/19/18, 8AM to 3:30PM, avoid this area July 18, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 109, Beebe Rd CLOSED, Haga Rdg Rd to SR329, TODAY, Mon, 7/16/18, 12noon to Fri, 7/20/18, 3:30pm, avoid area July 16, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets