The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be extending the closing for County Road 53, Lottridge Road in Carthage Township, between County Road 57, South Rodehaver Road and Township Road 115, Blake Road, until Thursday, July 3 at 3:30pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for multiple culvert replacements. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- High Water Road Closures January 24th January 24, 2020
- Heavy Rainfall and Winds Expected This Weekend January 9, 2020
- Correction – Long Run Road Temporarily Closed Today January 9, 2020
- High Water Road Closures as of 3:30 pm, 30 Dec 2019. December 30, 2019
- Road Closures due to High Water December 30, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets