The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 53, Lottridge Road in Carthage Township, between County Road 57, South Rodehaver Road and Township Road 115, Blake Road, today, July 10 until 3:30pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for multiple culvert replacements. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Southern Athens Co Flash Flood Warning until 10:30PM, Fri, 6/23/17, seek shelter if threatened, avoid flood waters! June 23, 2017
- Athens Co Flash Flood Warning until 9PM, Fri, 6/23/17, seek shelter if threatened, avoid flood waters! June 23, 2017
- Athens Co Severe Thunderstorm Watch until 10PM, Fri, 6/23/17, watch for rapidly changing weather conditions! June 23, 2017
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT 2AM, FRI, 6/23/17 TO 6AM SAT, 6/24/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS June 22, 2017
- Nelsonville boil order CANCELED, SR691 and Kimberly Rd, thank you for your patience and understanding during this event June 21, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets