The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 110, Post Station Road in Dover Township, at the intersection of State Route 682, North Plains Road, on Tuesday, July 22nd from 7:00am to 3:30pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for sanitary sewer repairs by the Athens County Water and Sewer District. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 57, S Rodehaver Rd CLOSED, at Dog Hollow Rd today until 5PM, Mon, 8/20/218, 7AM to 5PM, please avoid area August 17, 2018
- Alexander Twp Rd 55, Oxley Rd CLOSED near intersection of Pleasant Hill Rd, Sat, 8/18/18, 7AM to 3PM, avoid this area August 17, 2018
- ODOT closing SR13, between Alderman Rd and SR550, Mon, 8/27/18 to Mon, 9/10/18, 7AM to 3:30PM, please avoid this area August 17, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 36, Hooper Rdg Rd CLOSED at the intersection of Concord Church Rd, Fri, 8/17/18, 7AM to 5PM, avoid area August 16, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 36, Hooper Rdg Rd CLOSED at the intersection of Concord Church Rd, Thu, 8/16/18, 7AM to 5PM, avoid area August 15, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets