The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 110, Post Station Road in Dover Township, at the intersection of State Route 682, North Plains Road, on Tuesday, July 22nd from 7:00am to 3:30pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for sanitary sewer repairs by the Athens County Water and Sewer District. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 04/24/18, 3:30PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown April 24, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 1, Kimberly Road CLOSED, Minkers Run Rd to Wolfe Bennett Rd, Mon, 4/23/18, 8:30AM to 2:30PM, avoid area April 20, 2018
- Athens Twp Rd 30, Ervin Rd CLOSED 3PM, Thu, 4/19 until further notice, between addresses of 6522 – 6600, avoid this area April 18, 2018
- President Trump Approves Major Disaster Declaration for Ohio, Including Athens Co for Storm Damage 2/14/18 to 2/25/18 April 17, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 04/16/18, 3:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown April 16, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets