The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 110, Post Station Road in Dover Township, at the intersection of State Route 682, North Plains Road, on Tuesday, July 22nd from 7:00am to 3:30pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for sanitary sewer repairs by the Athens County Water and Sewer District. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens County Crime Solvers Anonymous December 2018, Crimes of the Month November 30, 2018
- Athens County Rd 93, Monserat Rdg Rd CLOSED at Kidwell Bridge Mon, 11/19/18 and Tue, 11/20/18 8AM to 3PM, avoid area November 19, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 87, Antle Orchard Rd CLOSED, 1,000 ft from Oakdale Rd, Mon, 11/19/18, 8AM to 3PM, please avoid this area November 16, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closure 11/15/18, 2:15PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown November 15, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 87, Antle Orchard Rd CLOSED, 1,000 ft from Oakdale Rd, Fri, 11/16/18, 8AM to 3PM, please avoid this area November 14, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets