The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 143, Potter Road in Carthage Township, between County Road 53, Bethany Ridge Road and Township Road 570, Jarvis Road, on Wednesday, July 23rd thru Thursday, July 24th from 8:00am to 3:30pm daily, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for culvert replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- High Water Road Closures January 24th January 24, 2020
- Heavy Rainfall and Winds Expected This Weekend January 9, 2020
- Correction – Long Run Road Temporarily Closed Today January 9, 2020
- High Water Road Closures as of 3:30 pm, 30 Dec 2019. December 30, 2019
- Road Closures due to High Water December 30, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets