The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 53, Bethany Ridge Road in Rome Township, between Township Road 145, Quigley Road and Township Road 141, River Road, on Wednesday, July 23rd thru Thursday, July 24th from 8:00am to 3:30pm daily, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for culvert replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- The Plains, Roy Ave CLOSED, Pepper LN to South Street, 8AM to 4PM, Fri, 8/18/17, please avoid this area August 17, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 76, Ladd Ridge Rd CLOSED, Meadowbrook Rd to Wood Rd, Sun, 8/13/17, 8AM until Mon, 8/14/17, 4PM, avoid area August 12, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 15, Wood Rd CLOSED, 200ft West of Sandusky Rd Tue, 8/8/17, 8AM to 4:30PM, please avoid this area August 4, 2017
- Bern Twp Trustees CLOSING Marietta Run Road, Wed, 8/2/17 to Fri, 8/4/17, for road repairs, please avoid this area August 2, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 15, Wood Rd CLOSED, 200ft West of Sandusky Rd Wed, 8/2/17, 8AM to 4:30PM, please avoid this area August 1, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets