The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 7, Johnson Road in Athens Township, between Township Road 1027, Hocking Hills Drive and the Athens High School entrance, on Tuesday, July 29th through Tuesday, August 5th for a road repaving project. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures, as of 2/20/19, 2PM February 20, 2019
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county February 20, 2019
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! February 20, 2019
- ATHENS CO WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FROM 1AM TO 1PM WED, 2/20/19, 1 TO 3 INCHES OF SNOW, POSSIBLE ICE, USE CAUTION February 19, 2019
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closure 02/15/19, 12:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown February 15, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets