The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 7, Johnson Road in Athens Township, between Township Road 1027, Hocking Hills Drive and the Athens High School entrance, on Tuesday, July 29th through Tuesday, August 5th for a road repaving project. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Buchtel water line break and outage Oakley, Duncan, SR78, Marietta Ave to Co line, SR685, boil order til further notice December 16, 2017
- FREE – 2018 Athens County Emergency Management Calendars are ready for you to prepare for the New Year! December 15, 2017
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county December 13, 2017
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! December 12, 2017
- Athens Co road conditions hazardous, travel only if necessary and use caution!!! 12/9/17, 8PM December 9, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets