The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 7, Johnson Road in Athens Township, between Township Road 1027, Hocking Hills Drive and the Athens High School entrance, on Tuesday, July 29th through Tuesday, August 5th for a road repaving project. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens PD looking for White Male Suspect Who Robbed Citizens Bank, W Stimson Ave September 21, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 44, Bucks Lake Rd CLOSED, Garden Hill Rd to Carter Rd, Mon, 9/18/17, 8AM for 2 weeks, avoid this area September 15, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 20, Strouds Run Rd CLOSED 0.1 mile W of State Park Rd, Mon, 9/18/17, 10AM for 30 days, avoid this area September 13, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 42, Mill School Rd CLOSED, N Coolville Rdg Rd to Sand Rdg Rd, Mon, 9/11 at 8AM for 1 week, avoid this area September 8, 2017
- Athens County Crime Solvers Anonymous September 2017, Crimes of the Month September 8, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets