The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 32, Congress Run Road in Trimble Township, between Township Road 1259, Black Road and Township Road 1258, Walnut Hill Road, on Thursday, August 21st 8:00am to 3:00pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for culvert replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county January 21, 2019
- Athens Co Wind Chill Advisory 7PM, Sun, 1/20/19 to 10AM, Mon, 1/21/19, Wind chills as low as 15 below zero expected January 20, 2019
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! January 20, 2019
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! January 20, 2019
- Athens Co LEVEL 3 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads closed, no driving unless absolutely necessary or emergency exists! January 20, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets