The Athens County Engineer’s Office closing of County Road 53, Bethany Ridge Road in Rome Township, between Township Road 149, Henderson Road and Township Road 154, Barnhart Road, scheduled for today has been postponed until Friday, September 12th, 7:00am to 7:00pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for roadway repaving. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT 2AM, FRI, 6/23/17 TO 6AM SAT, 6/24/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS June 22, 2017
- Nelsonville boil order CANCELED, SR691 and Kimberly Rd, thank you for your patience and understanding during this event June 21, 2017
- Nelsonville boil order until further notice, 15468 SR691 to Kimberly Rd, Kimberly, SR 691 to former Poston School June 20, 2017
- SUMMERTIME IS PEAK TIME FOR THUNDER AND LIGHTNING STORMS, Lightning Safety Awareness Week is June 18-24 June 16, 2017
- Hooper Rd, in Athens Twp CLOSED, between addresses of 9375 and 9420, Thu, 6/15/17, from 8AM to 3PM, please avoid area June 14, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets