The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 53, Lottridge Road in Rome Township, between County Road 57, South Rodehaver Road and Township Road 117, Varner Road, on Monday, September 15th, 7:00am to 7:00pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for roadway repaving. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Buchtel water line break and outage Oakley, Duncan, SR78, Marietta Ave to Co line, SR685, boil order til further notice December 16, 2017
- FREE – 2018 Athens County Emergency Management Calendars are ready for you to prepare for the New Year! December 15, 2017
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county December 13, 2017
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! December 12, 2017
- Athens Co road conditions hazardous, travel only if necessary and use caution!!! 12/9/17, 8PM December 9, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets