The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 53, Lottridge Road in Carthage Township, between Township Road 117, Varner Road and US Route 50, on Tuesday, September 16th, 7:00am to 7:00pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for roadway repaving. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 20, Strouds Run Rd CLOSED 0.1 mile S of Scatter Ridge Rd, Mon, 11/13, 8:30AM to Wed, 11/15, 3:30PM, avoid area November 13, 2017
- Rome Twp Rd 226, Mcgur Rd CLOSED at New England Rd until further notice, access Mcgur Rd from Guysville, avoid this area November 11, 2017
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 11/08/17, 9:00AM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown! November 8, 2017
- Election Day 2017, Tue, 11/7, polls are open from 6:30 AM until 7:30 PM, So, get out and cast your vote! November 6, 2017
- Flood Warning for Small Streams in Athens Co until 2:15 PM, Mon, 11/06/17, turn around, don`t drown on flooded roads November 6, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets