The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 53, Lottridge Road in Carthage Township, between Township Road 117, Varner Road and US Route 50, on Tuesday, September 16th, 7:00am to 7:00pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for roadway repaving. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Village of Buchtel Boil Order CANCELED, Thank you for your time and patience during this incident August 23, 2017
- SR681 CLOSED Alexander Twp, from County line to Petit Rd, Twp Rd 42 until further notice, please avoid this area August 23, 2017
- ATHENS CO SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH UNTIL 9PM, TUE, 8/22/2017, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS. August 22, 2017
- Buchtel water outage due to water line break, a boil order until further notice for the Village of Buchtel August 22, 2017
- The Plains, Roy Ave CLOSED, Pepper LN to South Street, 8AM to 4PM, Fri, 8/18/17, please avoid this area August 17, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets