The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 143, Potter Road between County Road 53, Bethany Ridge Road and US Route 50, today Thursday, September 25th, 12:00pm to 7:00pm, weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for roadway repaving. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- The Plains, Roy Ave CLOSED, Pepper LN to South Street, 8AM to 4PM, Fri, 8/18/17, please avoid this area August 17, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 76, Ladd Ridge Rd CLOSED, Meadowbrook Rd to Wood Rd, Sun, 8/13/17, 8AM until Mon, 8/14/17, 4PM, avoid area August 12, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 15, Wood Rd CLOSED, 200ft West of Sandusky Rd Tue, 8/8/17, 8AM to 4:30PM, please avoid this area August 4, 2017
- Bern Twp Trustees CLOSING Marietta Run Road, Wed, 8/2/17 to Fri, 8/4/17, for road repairs, please avoid this area August 2, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 15, Wood Rd CLOSED, 200ft West of Sandusky Rd Wed, 8/2/17, 8AM to 4:30PM, please avoid this area August 1, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets