The Athens County Engineer’s Office has reopened the bridge on Township Road 25 (Hawk Road) 1.1 miles from County Road 6 (Old State Route 56) in Waterloo Township. The Athens County Engineer’s Office would like to thank area residents for their patience and understanding while the bridge was repaired. Please drive carefully!
Most Recent Posts
- Athens County Crime Solvers Anonymous December 2018, Crimes of the Month November 30, 2018
- Athens County Rd 93, Monserat Rdg Rd CLOSED at Kidwell Bridge Mon, 11/19/18 and Tue, 11/20/18 8AM to 3PM, avoid area November 19, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 87, Antle Orchard Rd CLOSED, 1,000 ft from Oakdale Rd, Mon, 11/19/18, 8AM to 3PM, please avoid this area November 16, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closure 11/15/18, 2:15PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown November 15, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 87, Antle Orchard Rd CLOSED, 1,000 ft from Oakdale Rd, Fri, 11/16/18, 8AM to 3PM, please avoid this area November 14, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets