The Athens County Engineer’s Office has reopened the bridge on Township Road 25 (Hawk Road) 1.1 miles from County Road 6 (Old State Route 56) in Waterloo Township. The Athens County Engineer’s Office would like to thank area residents for their patience and understanding while the bridge was repaired. Please drive carefully!
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 57, S Rodehaver Rd CLOSED, at Dog Hollow Rd today until 5PM, Mon, 8/20/218, 7AM to 5PM, please avoid area August 17, 2018
- Alexander Twp Rd 55, Oxley Rd CLOSED near intersection of Pleasant Hill Rd, Sat, 8/18/18, 7AM to 3PM, avoid this area August 17, 2018
- ODOT closing SR13, between Alderman Rd and SR550, Mon, 8/27/18 to Mon, 9/10/18, 7AM to 3:30PM, please avoid this area August 17, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 36, Hooper Rdg Rd CLOSED at the intersection of Concord Church Rd, Fri, 8/17/18, 7AM to 5PM, avoid area August 16, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 36, Hooper Rdg Rd CLOSED at the intersection of Concord Church Rd, Thu, 8/16/18, 7AM to 5PM, avoid area August 15, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets