The Athens County Engineer’s Office has reopened the bridge on Township Road 25 (Hawk Road) 1.1 miles from County Road 6 (Old State Route 56) in Waterloo Township. The Athens County Engineer’s Office would like to thank area residents for their patience and understanding while the bridge was repaired. Please drive carefully!
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 04/24/18, 3:30PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown April 24, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 1, Kimberly Road CLOSED, Minkers Run Rd to Wolfe Bennett Rd, Mon, 4/23/18, 8:30AM to 2:30PM, avoid area April 20, 2018
- Athens Twp Rd 30, Ervin Rd CLOSED 3PM, Thu, 4/19 until further notice, between addresses of 6522 – 6600, avoid this area April 18, 2018
- President Trump Approves Major Disaster Declaration for Ohio, Including Athens Co for Storm Damage 2/14/18 to 2/25/18 April 17, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 04/16/18, 3:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown April 16, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets