The Athens County Engineer’s Office has reopened the bridge on Township Road 25 (Hawk Road) 1.1 miles from County Road 6 (Old State Route 56) in Waterloo Township. The Athens County Engineer’s Office would like to thank area residents for their patience and understanding while the bridge was repaired. Please drive carefully!
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Flash Flood Watch Until 12 Midnight, Sun, 7/23/17, Watch for changing weather conditions! July 23, 2017
- Northern Athens Co Severe Thunder Storm Warning until 5:15PM, Sat, 7/22, seek shelter if threatening weather approaches! July 22, 2017
- ATHENS CO SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH UNTIL 10PM, SAT, 7/22/17, WATCH FOR THREATENING WEATHER! July 22, 2017
- Athens Co Flash Flood Watch until 8AM, Sun, 7/23/17. Watch for changing weather conditions! July 22, 2017
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH THU, 12pm, 7/13/17 TO SAT, 12AM, 7/15/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS July 13, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets