The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 19, Radford Road between County Road 10, Baker Road and State Route 56, Thursday, October 16th, 8:00am to 12:00pm , weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for the removal of a large dead tree. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Northern Athens Co Severe Thunder Storm Warning until 5:15PM, Sat, 7/22, seek shelter if threatening weather approaches! July 22, 2017
- ATHENS CO SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH UNTIL 10PM, SAT, 7/22/17, WATCH FOR THREATENING WEATHER! July 22, 2017
- Athens Co Flash Flood Watch until 8AM, Sun, 7/23/17. Watch for changing weather conditions! July 22, 2017
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH THU, 12pm, 7/13/17 TO SAT, 12AM, 7/15/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS July 13, 2017
- Athens, Ohio, Missing Kayaker’s Body Recovered from the Hocking River Tuesday Morning 7/11/17 July 11, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets