The Ohio Department of Transportation ODOT has announced that motorists can expect delays through this weekend (Oct. 25-26) on SR 682 and SR 56 (W. Union St.) near Athens and The Plains. Motorists are advised to avoid the area during the paving project and use an alternative route.
Most Recent Posts
- ATHENS CO HEAT ADVISORY 1PM TO 8PM, MON, 6/18/18, DRINK FLUIDS, STAY OUT OF SUN, CHECK ON NEIGHBORS AND ELDERLY June 18, 2018
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for NW Athens County until 4:30PM, please seek shelter if threatened by storm! June 17, 2018
- ODOT restricting SR681 to one lane at 9.55 mile, US50 to SR684, 9AM, Mon, 6/18 to 5:30AM, Fri, 6/29, please avoid area June 15, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 06/13/18, 9:15AM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown June 13, 2018
- Nelsonville boil order CANCELD for Chestnut, E Canal, Elmrock, SR691, Kimberly, Hocking College June 11, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets