The Ohio Department of Transportation ODOT has announced that motorists can expect delays through this weekend (Oct. 25-26) on SR 682 and SR 56 (W. Union St.) near Athens and The Plains. Motorists are advised to avoid the area during the paving project and use an alternative route.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county January 19, 2018
- Call for help first, and then post on social media January 19, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! January 17, 2018
- All Athens County Government offices CLOSED until 10AM today Wed, 1/17/18 due to the severe winter weather January 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! January 16, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets