The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 10, Baker Road between County Road 80, Enlow Road and Township Road 15, Marshfield Road in Lee Township, Wednesday, November 12th, 8:00am to 3:00pm , weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for culvert replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Buchtel water line break and outage Oakley, Duncan, SR78, Marietta Ave to Co line, SR685, boil order til further notice December 16, 2017
- FREE – 2018 Athens County Emergency Management Calendars are ready for you to prepare for the New Year! December 15, 2017
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county December 13, 2017
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! December 12, 2017
- Athens Co road conditions hazardous, travel only if necessary and use caution!!! 12/9/17, 8PM December 9, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets