The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 10, Baker Road between Township Road 11, Swart Road and State Route 681 in Lee Township, Thursday and Friday, November 13 and 14, 8:00am to 3:30pm , weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for culvert replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Big Bailey Run Road (CR29) closed due to unsafe bridge. November 26, 2019
- Wind Advisory for Wednesday Morning through Thursday Morning. November 26, 2019
- McDougal Road (CR28) closed today and tomorrow for repair November 21, 2019
- Wood Road (CR15) Closed Wednesday for Bridge Paving November 18, 2019
- Gun Club Rd closed tomorrow for Paving November 18, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets