The Richland Area Volunteer Fire Department is on the scene of electrical lines down on County Road 17, Fisher Road. Due to extensive repairs need to the electrical line, the roadway will be closed until further notice. The roadway is closed between Hebbardsville Road, County Road 17A and Ladd Ridge Road, County Road 78. Emergency crews will reopen the roadway once the area is safe for travelers. Please avoid the area!
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county January 19, 2018
- Call for help first, and then post on social media January 19, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! January 17, 2018
- All Athens County Government offices CLOSED until 10AM today Wed, 1/17/18 due to the severe winter weather January 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! January 16, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets