The Richland Area Volunteer Fire Department is on the scene of electrical lines down on County Road 17, Fisher Road. Due to extensive repairs need to the electrical line, the roadway will be closed until further notice. The roadway is closed between Hebbardsville Road, County Road 17A and Ladd Ridge Road, County Road 78. Emergency crews will reopen the roadway once the area is safe for travelers. Please avoid the area!
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 1, Kimberly Road CLOSED, Minkers Run Rd to Wolfe Bennett Rd, Mon, 4/23/18, 8:30AM to 2:30PM, avoid area April 20, 2018
- Athens Twp Rd 30, Ervin Rd CLOSED 3PM, Thu, 4/19 until further notice, between addresses of 6522 – 6600, avoid this area April 18, 2018
- President Trump Approves Major Disaster Declaration for Ohio, Including Athens Co for Storm Damage 2/14/18 to 2/25/18 April 17, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 04/16/18, 3:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown April 16, 2018
- Flood Warning for Small Streams in Western Athens Co until 12:30 AM, Monday, 4/16/18, seek shelter if threatened! April 15, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets