The Richland Area Volunteer Fire Department is on the scene of electrical lines down on County Road 17, Fisher Road. Due to extensive repairs need to the electrical line, the roadway will be closed until further notice. The roadway is closed between Hebbardsville Road, County Road 17A and Ladd Ridge Road, County Road 78. Emergency crews will reopen the roadway once the area is safe for travelers. Please avoid the area!
Most Recent Posts
- Excessive Heat Today & Tomorrow July 19, 2019
- Athens County to participate in Vigilant Guard 2019 July 19, 2019
- Friday & Saturday’s Heat Watch upgraded to Warning. July 18, 2019
- Excessive Heat for the Weekend July 17, 2019
- Beebe & Hooper Ridge Rd Closures July 11, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets