The Richland Area Volunteer Fire Department is on the scene of electrical lines down on County Road 17, Fisher Road. Due to extensive repairs need to the electrical line, the roadway will be closed until further notice. The roadway is closed between Hebbardsville Road, County Road 17A and Ladd Ridge Road, County Road 78. Emergency crews will reopen the roadway once the area is safe for travelers. Please avoid the area!
Most Recent Posts
- Wood Road (CR15) Closed Wednesday for Bridge Paving November 18, 2019
- Gun Club Rd closed tomorrow for Paving November 18, 2019
- Baker Road (CR10) Closed for Emergency Culvert Replacement November 15, 2019
- ****DELAYED Until Further Notice**** Kuhns Road (County Rd 94) Closure November 15, 2019
- CR15 (Wood Road) Reopened Today November 14, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets