The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 97, Pearl Wood Road 1000 feet north of the Meigs County line in Alexander Township for 30 days, starting Tuesday, December 2nd. The road is being closed to repair a slip in the roadway. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Flash Flood Watch Until 12 Midnight, Sun, 7/23/17, Watch for changing weather conditions! July 23, 2017
- Northern Athens Co Severe Thunder Storm Warning until 5:15PM, Sat, 7/22, seek shelter if threatening weather approaches! July 22, 2017
- ATHENS CO SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH UNTIL 10PM, SAT, 7/22/17, WATCH FOR THREATENING WEATHER! July 22, 2017
- Athens Co Flash Flood Watch until 8AM, Sun, 7/23/17. Watch for changing weather conditions! July 22, 2017
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH THU, 12pm, 7/13/17 TO SAT, 12AM, 7/15/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS July 13, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets