There is a power line down across East State Street in front of the Athens Community Center. Police and Fire have blocked all lanes of the street while AEP replaces the line and broken pole. Motorists should avoid the area or use Route 50 around the area. The Community Center parking lot is also being used as a detour. The repairs should be completed sometime by late morning according to the crew on site.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 24, Harmony Rd CLOSED, 1-mile W of S Canaan Rd, Tue, 10/24/17 at 8AM to Wed, 10/24/17 at 6PM, avoid area October 23, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 37, Concord Church Rd CLOSED, .12 miles W of Hooper Rdg Rd, Mon, 10/23/17, 8AM to 6PM, avoid this area October 22, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 25, Rock Riffle Rd CLOSED, Cole Hill Rd to N Coolville Rdg Rd, Tue, 10/24/17, 8AM for 4 wks avoid this area October 19, 2017
- Connett Rd, The Plains CLOSED, Shady Ln to LeMaster Rd, Wed, 10/18/17, 10AM to 2PM, please avoid this area October 19, 2017
- Athens Co Rd 20, Strouds Run Rd CLOSED 0.1 mile S of Scatter Ridge Rd, Mon, 10/23/17, 8AM for 30 days, avoid this area October 18, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets